USPS Postage Rate Increase August 2021
Information on the August 2021 USPS Postage Rate Increase
Effective August 29, 2021, postage rates will increase.
Summary of Changes to First Class Mail
- First Class Mail Letters and Flats up to 1 oz.
- Retail and Forever® stamps will increase from $0.55 to $0.58
- Metered Mail will increase from $0.51 to $0.53
- Flats increase from $1.00 to $1.16
- Additional ounce cost will remain $0.20
- Certified Mail will increase from $3.60 to $3.75
- Return Receipt Electronic (RRE) will increase from $1.75 to $1.85
- Green Card will increase from $2.85 to $3.05
myMailHouse offers its customers not only the opportunity to mitigate this increase, but also achieve significant savings. Choose the free CASS/NCOA option when you are processing your mail and receive postage discount of 10% (1 oz.) to 53% (3.5 oz.)
For more information on 2021 USPS postage rates, please visit our Postage page under Resources.
Happy Mailing with mymailhouse.net !