USPS Postage Rate Increase July 2022
Information on the July 2022 USPS Postage Rate Increase
Effective July 10, 2022, postage rates will increase.
Summary of Changes to First Class Mail
- First Class Mail Letters and Flats up to 1 oz.
- Retail and Forever® stamps will increase from $0.58 to $0.60
- Metered Mail will increase from $0.53 to $0.57
- Flats increase from $1.16 to $1.20
- Additional ounce cost will increase from $0.20 to $0.24
- Certified Mail will increase from $3.75 to $4.00
- Return Receipt Electronic (RRE) will increase from $1.85 to $2.00
- Green Card will increase from $3.05 to $3.25
myMailHouse offers its customers not only the opportunity to mitigate this increase, but also achieve significant savings. Choose the free CASS/NCOA option when you are processing your mail and receive postage discount of 10% (1 oz.) to 53% (3.5 oz.)
For more information on 2022 USPS postage rates, please visit our Postage page under Resources.
Happy Mailing with mymailhouse.net !